4/2/10

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel

Oh, my first tan of 2010! The sound of the water smacking the underside of the dock, my sizzling skin and the warm breeze kissing my cheeks.. What a lovely day it is! Its too hot to be wearing my new leather cuff...

I just love this! It was a generous gift from my boss. Available in two colors, these cuffs are all the rage. The zipper embellishment adds that moto-chic style that is so popular this year. Pair this cuff with a cute baggy T, skinny jeans and a cute pair of wedges!
Available at Must Have Bag!

My next must have for spring/summer 2010...
Embellished ankle sandals with a 1-2" heel. Who doesn't want a comfy, yet stylish pair of shoes that give you a little height?

I just purchased these from Aldo. The price is right, so if you like the style, I'd suggest doing your homework!

Last--but not least!

This is the Antoine Jumpsuit by Dallin Chase. I happen to like the version that Express is selling, as I'm a sucker for button down's.

If you've got the legs for a cute jumper, rock on. I happen to prefer denim and solid color cotton jumpsuits, as opposed to busy prints. It just makes more sense to get something more versatile. They're cute, comfy and will be one of my staple items this Spring/Summer!

Wear these hot must-have items together or separate this season and you're the bell of the bar or wherever you are!
You know I will!

OVER & OUT.

::LM::