4/6/10

:: Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody. - Benjamin Franklin :: Guilt Free Fashion! ::

Leather, studs, tassels, enamel, oh my! Just to name a few of the trends for accessories in 2010. Another hot trend of 2010: SAVING MONEY! If you're like me, its hard feeling the urges being a "shopaholic." There are always consequences! I'm here to share some ideas to save money. But what help would that be without some examples?

This is going to be fun!

First order of business. Most stores today offer some sort of "rewards card." Most people decline this generous invite into the world of coupons and knowledge of sales. For some reason, these people prefer to shop at full price! It's time to ditch that bad attitude about becoming a "coupon lady." I'm not talking about signing up for the store credit card; I'm talking about the card that they scan every time you shop! They mail coupons, send flyers, etc. Do it, you'll be amazed at what you can save! Become a savvy shopper, and sign away!

Next, let me introduce you to one of my best friends. Retail Me Not! This website is unbelievable! If you decide not to take my advice in my previous tip, add this site to your bookmarks! This is just great. You can get coupons to restaurants, grocery stores, retail stores, vacations, you name it, they've got it! Join their "community" and save, save, save!

MY FAVORITE STORES!

First and foremost, TJ Maxx. I am the definition of a "Maxxinista!" Of course, I just love Target. Then there are the stores that I like to go to for specific looks: Old Navy, Forever 21 and H&M. For a more sophisticated look, I love Express. It is one of my favorite stores because they sell a lot of solid color garments. Although their prices aren't inexpensive, they send out unbelievable coupons monthly. Macys is also a great store if you utilize their monthly coupons and large sales. And lets not forget Khols!

Now for the good part: ACCESSORY SHOPPING! Wether you shop from home or at the store, you'll soon see the advantages of saving. Gather your coupons, and get to it!

OVER & OUT

::LM::